Christian author: Trump is under attack from ‘multidimensional Luciferian advanced beings’ (DEADState link): Last week, End Times author Paul McGuire appeared on the Jim Bakker Show and declared that President Trump is currently engulfed in “the greatest spiritual battle in the history of all mankind.” He expanded on his claim on his radio program this Thursday, this time clarifying that the battle is with “advanced beings” who possess “supernatural multidimensional” powers. And it gets even weirder.
“The physical battles that we see in our world and nation right now are a direct manifestation of the spiritual battles going on in the invisible realm,” McGuire said in an audio clip flagged by Right Wing Watch.
McGuire even had the hierarchical structure of these advanced beings pegged, saying they are at the “highest level of the pyramidic organizational structure in which the highest ranking officers, if you will, of the New World Order and Mystery Babylon are ruling the earth through an organizational structure that looks like the pyramid on the back of the U.S. dollar.”
“And they control the world because they understand that the true control of the world is done through supernatural mechanisms.”
Mod: A blog that calls itself Skeptical Analysis discussed Paul McGuire's "Trumpocalypse." I'm posting some of that here for a little perspective. The entire article is available at the link below.
Jesus will forgive me, but I had to purchase a copy. It is Trumpocalypse, and the Kindle edition is $14 ($13.99), delivered in seconds to my computer. Remember, I read these things so that you won’t have to. Anyhow, it’s worth a stroll through the 316 pages to see what passes for wisdom in some circles. I did that and picked out some bits for your enjoyment. First, some stats:
- The word “conspiracy” appears 31 times.
- Hillary Clinton is mentioned 51 times.
- President Obama is mentioned 58 times.
- There are 22 references to the Rothschild family.
- “Apocalypse” appears 18 times, always capitalized.
- There are 51 references to variations of the term “end-times.”
- “Occult” appears 113 times.
- “Deep state” appears 32 times.
- Variations of “supernatural” appear in 52 places, sometimes in reference to the title of a work.
- “Multi-dimensional” does not appear anywhere in any form in the book, despite author McGuire’s recent statement on the Jim Bakker Show that President Trump is currently engulfed in a battle with “advanced beings” who possess "supernatural multidimensional’ powers.”
- And finally the book uses “Illuminati” 147 times, always capitalized.
It is worth noting that many of these references occur in passages McGuire quotes from others. Fact is, a significant bulk of text consists of quoted passages.