First week or so of this blog went pretty well. But there are a few things that I still need to figure out. And now I get a couple days off to do just that.
Anyway, here are 5 transportation related questions to ponder over the Christmas holiday:
1) Is it politically incorrect to refer to the Metro Gold Line as the "210 Trolly?"
2) When the illuminated signs on the freeways say "Don't text while driving Jan 1st," does that mean text messaging while driving is good to go again on January 2nd?
3) If public transportation is the wave of the future, how come I can usually get to where I want to go faster using that very personal mode of transportation, the bicycle?
4) Why are anti-driving posters targeting noxious automobile tailpipe emissions being hung on the sides of buses?
5) Will you be taking advantage of the big sale on Metro Orange Line posters for your Xmas gifting needs?
And here is a cautionary tale of how fame does not always work out for those it favors ...
Have a great holiday. Back soon.